Malaysia online visa has been introduced to those recently who are fond of travelling the south and southeast Asia- Singapore and Thailand mostly. The difference between offline visa and online is that it can be easily obtained by directly applying online or by working with the travel agents. However, there are three types of visas that one can apply for to visit Malaysia:
- Malaysia tourist ENTRI visa which is the most cost effective and can be obtained within 2 hours. people from India, Thailand, Singapore and Brunei can apply for this visa
- Then there is Malaysia tourist EVISA which allows the tourist for 30 days entry
- There’s 30 days entry visa with which you can enter Malaysia from anywhere in the world.
Malaysia visa form for an Indian
One must fill up the Malaysia visa form in this way:
- The passport of the applicant must have a validity of at least 6 months. Further, it needs minimum two blank pages for entry and exit stamps
- A scanned copy of applicant’s recent photograph as per specifications. One must send a clear passport photo for Malaysia visa specifications
- One must send the picture of first and last page so they can be modified as per Malaysia visa specifications
- a scanned copy of passport’s penultimate page.
- One must send confirmed flight tickets in to and from India in PDF format.
- Confirmed hotel reservations are also necessary.
After this, the rest of the procedure will be done in this way:
- The applicant is must make the initial payment if 10%of the fee
- the visa expert will call
- They will verify the status of my visa and make the remaining payment
There are several visa scams which are found in recent years. To avoid these scams, one must do the following:
- One must initially make a transaction of 20% in the initial stages of payment. Other demands like full payment in the initial stages must be rebuffed.
- An agent in this kind of business usually charges INR 2800.agents charging an unreasonable amount of money must be avoided at all costs.
- In case of Indians, websites charging dollars must be avoided.
- One only needs to follow the rules and regulations of the official website.
- Apart from all of these, Indians on arrival are required to fulfill certain criteria:
- They must possess a valid tourist visa for either south-east Asian countries.
- They must have a valid return ticket to India
- In case of a foreign visit one must at least show 1000 dollars as a proof of sustenance.
Malaysia visa application center will be found online. The application of an ENTRI visa will not take up more than 10 minutes. Other websites taking longer duration must be avoided. The website with a trademark registration-a certain logo attached to their name is the only website to be followed and trusted. Otherwise it will be a scam which will dupe you of thousands of bucks, leaving you skeptical forever.